Daniel's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning treated a stain on my couch, and then proceeded to clean the upholstery on the entire couch, chair and ottoman.

Daniel ruined all three pieces of furniture. Not only did the chemicals used cause the green color of the beautiful fabric to fade out, the furniture now has large rose-colored splotches across all three pieces of furniture and cannot be saved or corrected.

Consumer beware! Use extreme caution and at your own risk! To our surprise, Daniel's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning does not carry adequate insurance that will cover any damage he causes to your furniture or carpeting that he is hired to clean. Daniel ruined three pieces of furniture, he had inadequate insurance to cover an insurance claim and he has refused to pay for the damages he caused. I now have to replace my furniture (couch, chair, ottoman) because he ruined it.

Had an Experience with Daniels Carpeting And Upholstery Cleaning?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #254170

When choosing any consumer service but particularly that one contact NCCA in your are and you will get only well trained and adequately insured professionals. Do not shop by lowest price it is always a bad IDEA!!!!

This can be remedied contact the NCCA for a carpet cleaner in your locality